||Thermal Transfer printed labels are ideal for smaller runs of single colour labels. Suitable for text, simple graphics, variable data, sequential numbering, nutritional info and barcode labels.
Thermal Transfer printed labels are extremely cost effective. Thermal Transfer printing does not require film, plates or inking up the press. This reduces set-up time and labour.
We have a standard range or can manufacture to suit your requirements. Please contact us with your thermal transfer printed label requirements or choose from the standard range below.
- Black Print
- Matt or Gloss Paper
- Permanent Adhesive
- Pricing per 1000
- For 250 labels use 50% of 1000 price
- For 500 labels use 75% of 1000 price
- Add 10% for Coloured Print
- Add 20% for Fluorescent Paper - Green, Orange, Pink, Red or Yellow
All thermal transfer labels are printed with a white border
All prices exclude GST and Freight
Why Thermal Transfer?
- Smaller runs
- Simpler graphics, text or barcodes
- Single colour – Where colour matching is not imperative. Choose from a range of standard print colours
- Variable Data - The ability to print variable data including barcodes, sequential numbers and databases
- Cost Effectiveness - Due to many factors, including the lack of the setup process, thermal transfer printed labels are more cost effective for smaller quantities. You will receive no plate or die charges. Additionally, since there are no plates or dies with thermal transfer printed labels, you have the freedom to update your label anytime without the costly set up charges.
- Wide selection of materials