We have five methods of producing printed labels.
The method that is the most appropriate for you will largely be dependent on quantity and number of colours you require. In the past, all label and sticker printing was done on big, mechanical flexographic printing presses. Whilst this is still the best option for long runs, the advent of digital printing gives us more options and flexibility for smaller and variable print runs.
- Up to 4 spot colours - Suitable for longer runs
- CMYK, White + Metallic, cut to any size/shape - Suitable for small-medium runs
Digital Print A4 sheets
- CMYK - standard size range - Suitable for small-medium runs
Digital Print on rolls
- CMYK - standard size range - Suitable for medium-long runs
- standard size range - Suitable for small-medium runs
To help you determine which process is best for you